Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Day 1 - The Experiment Begins

I can't believe that I am doing this, but today I begin my very first blog. Throughout my life I have kept journals on and off, and now, as I open this new chapter in my life, I have decided to create an online journal for myself (and my children) - chronicling my experiments in manifestation with the universe. Today is day one and this request is just the beginning:


September 29, 2009
Dear God, Universe, Super-Conscious, Spirit:
I think that it would be an absolute hoot to manifest $5,000 or more (IN CASH) in new, unexpected income for myself and my children by the end of this week. Please guide me and direct me to find the means to this end. I realize that I have nothing to loose and everything to gain and because of this I willingly, openly and lovingly surrender my body, mind and spirit over to your knowing ways! I warmly welcome your guidance and love into my life and look forward to our ever evolving friendship!
"It is done. It is healed. It is accomplished now! Thank you Spirit for coming to my aid and helping me attain the full measure of my creation! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!! I love you and praise (God) from whom all blessing flow."1

So empowered, so alive - so great to be moving forward!!
With faith and love,
Kristen

1. These two lines I borrowed from a powerful healing script created by Karol Truman. (Karol@healingfeelings.com). The first place I ever read them was in a book by Joe Vitale called "The Attractor Factor". Both wonderful resources

2. The inspiration for this blog came from a plethora of sources, but the tipping point came from a wonderful book I am currently reading by Sasha Xarrian called "Outrageous Mastery".

No comments:

Post a Comment