Sunday, November 1, 2009

The 30 Day Challenge

I have a new morning routine that I am just loving. After I get my son out the door to school, I make a cup of chai, grab my ipod, curl into my favorite chair in my office, face the sunshine and meditate for about 20 minutes. No huge epiphanies yet, but it has been a terrific way to center myself and start off my day.

I love it, and I feel like it is really beginning to make a difference. In any case. As I was poking around my computer and trying to organize my itunes, I came across this mp3 called the strangest secret. I had never noticed it before and was curious. After listening to it, I found out that it had come from Mark Victor Hansen. It was a recording of a speech that Earl Nightingale had given to his sales team. Talk about inspiring. It was awesome, and ended with some suggestions as well as a 30 day challenge that I am planning to incorporate into my morning routine.

The challenge includes writing down your goals on note cards and viewing them everyday. It occurred to me that the perfect time to do this would be just after I finish my meditation and right before I swing into full gear for the day. That should be the perfect, calm time to review them, set about some action steps and get my day rolling.

So, here are my goals for my 30 day challenge and will keep you posted with results:

30 Day Challenge Goals:
• I am making an additional $6,000 in income every month
• My family and I enjoy a peaceful, loving environment that is nurturing
and abundant
• I am meeting new people weekly who help me redefine myself, understand
the laws of the universe and achieve my personal and financial goals.
• My son and daughter have lovely, finished, organized bedrooms that give
them a fun and relaxing places to enjoy themselves and hang with their friends.
• I have paid off another $3,000 of debt.
• I have lost 8 lbs of fat and it is gone for good!

I'm sorry, please forgive me, I love you, thank you!!!
With excitement and anticipation,
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment