Friday, October 30, 2009

Okay, so it has admittedly taken me a while to return to my blog. (I was a little freaked out by everything that has happened.)

Time proves to be a funny thing. For example, I just circled back to read some of my older posts because I wanted to pick up where I left off, and when I read back on my most previous entries (the ones that had previously left me a crumpled mess by the time I had finished writing them) I found that they now had little or no emotional grip on me. No emotion, no feeling, no attachment. I take that as a really good sign that maybe I have moved on and finally released Tony from my experience!

In any case, things are good. Really good. I am working hard on freeing myself from the past and am finding it very cathartic. It is opening doors, and roads and experiences that I haven't seen or felt before. I have managed to manifest things in my life that in the past I have only been able to dream about. For example, I began working with a Life Coach this week and am so excited about that. The best part is, I manifested it. Exactly what I wanted! WOW!

Let me explain. About a year ago, I started hearing more and more about the concept of having a coach. For whatever area in your life you are struggling with. All professional athletes have coaches, many successful business people have coaches, and coaches are available for all areas of your life. So I started thinking that I would like a coach. Didn't know who, or where to find one. Wasn't sure what area I was going to start in, but I wanted a coach. I thought for me, one of the areas I struggle with the most is in the area of money. My father, although very successful financially, really fell short of passing along some very important life skills in this area to his children and I have always felt like we really were tossed into life having to fend for ourselves. So I decided that a great place to start would be with a financial coach. It took a bit of research, but I found that once I had set my intention on finding a financial coach, he kind of appeared. I ended up choosing a company called Prosper Learning. They had a wide variety of services, a great track record and an extremely well developed program. It wasn't inexpensive, which was a bit frustrating since my goal was to get out of debt and into money, but I took the leap and it was well worth it. Within the course of the year, I was able to pay off just about all of my debt. They gave me resources and a game plan and two great coaches to set me on my course. It was great and I gained a lot of confidence and understanding of money.

Over the course of last year I made tremendous progress in organizing my finances and paying down my debt, but I noticed I was still floundering in a few other areas. And that feeling prompted me to searching for another coach. This time I was thinking that a business coach or a personal/life coach would be really beneficial. I stumbled across some books by Joe Vitale and really became intrigued. I started reading. And reading and reading and reading. I think I have become a bit of a self help book junkie, but I love it! I love learning and expanding and growing. I love trying to find new ways to better my life and expand my possibilities. In the last book I read by Joe, he began talking about a coaching program he was offering. I was a little skeptical at first, after all, he is a marketing guru, but I really love his work, and thought it was at least a worth taking a deeper look at.

I checked out his website and entered my name and information in the contact us section. I was curious about how much all this would cost. I knew how much it had cost me last time, and I was not really in a place where I felt like I could afford to do that again. After a few days, someone from his office called. He introduced himself and we began to chat about the program. It sounded great. (Of course. This was a sales call and that was his job!!! I know this.) But by the same token, it sounded like exactly what I was looking for.

Here is the interesting part. Through an odd series of events, it occurred to me that this coaching program and the previous coaching program were offered by the same outfit. Prosper Learning. It hadn't been part of the program last year when I went through my financial coaching, but Prosper had just added it to their repertoire realizing (as I had) that mastering the emotional/psychological side of finances and building your your business were critical to success. And they had chosen Joe Vitale to lead this program. Crazy!!! But the best part turned out to be that because I was a previous Prosper Student, I was eligible for some great discounts and special packages that anyone signing up off the street wasn't going to get. So I was able to get into the exact program that I wanted to at about 1/3 of the cost that it would have been if I had just stumbled into Joe's program. That couldn't have been more perfect! Exactly what I wanted at exactly the price I could afford!! What a win!

Great manifesting! And on top of that, I was able to manifest $15,000 in cash just the day before, so I had the money to pay for the program. Wow!! I told you that I had been on a role lately, and some fantastic manifesting opportunities have come to light. The above are just two of many!!

So now, I have a Life Coach, (Janeen Detrick who I had my first coaching session with last week) some money to use to build up my business and fix my house and a much more manageable relationship with my ex-husband, who's radar screen I eventually hope to be off of completely!

Told you it was all a bit freaky!! Plus there are more crazy little odds and ends coincidental little things that have gone on, but I will tell you about them later!

Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment