Monday, October 5, 2009

Hope abounds...

Today I remain in a state of hopefulness. I consider last weeks experiment to be a success. I know that I could just as easily talk myself out of it being a success as I can convince myself that it is, but I am choosing the latter. Afterall, hope seems to have the ability to propel you forward, and that is definitely the direction I want to be heading in.

This was the first email I read this morning, it is from Abraham-Hicks:
"Achieve, first, the vibrational essence of your desire—and then, through the crack of least resistance the manifestation will be delivered... work on the essence of the feeling of freedom; work on the essence of the feeling of empowerment— work on the essence of the feeling of Well-Being... And how do you do that? You can imagine it already having happened and pretend what it will feel like when it is that way. Or, you can look for things in your life that are already like that and beat the drum of that until they play a higher percentage of time in the vibrational signal that you are emanating."
--- Abraham

That seems to be the right tone to set the day into forward motion. So I am filling my day with hope - a sort of anxious and excited curiosity about what may lie ahead for me. I have got plenty of work to keep me busy this week, and that is very awesome. It is all creative, fun stuff and I am really looking forward to it.

As I reflect on the weekend, it is with amazement and awe for things outside of my $5,000 that I was able to manifest. For example, old friends. Three in fact popped up over the weekend. One (Dave D'Apice) I had just thought about on Friday, and boom, there he was at a baseball game on Sunday afternoon. I haven't seen him for almost 8 years, which is really strange because he and his family live about 5 minutes from my house in the very same town. I drive past his house all the time, but never see them. Anyway, it was great to catch up, share stories and talk about life. PLUS, on the way home I had a great idea that I think can make us both some money, so I am excited to take some action regarding that.

Later Sunday night, another old friend (Jimmy Chase) a friend of mine for 18 years now, called. Weird. Because I had just been thinking that my lawn was past the point of no return for me and there was no way that I would be able to mow it with my tiny little lawn mower. He is a landscaper and has the big machines. As luck would have it, he also had some time to fit me in on Tuesday morning. Yippie!!

And just now, another friend of 12 years or so, sent a friend request on Facebook. This friend I have mixed feelings about, so I haven't quite decided which way to go regarding that. (I'll keep you posted, afterall, you never know how the message will be delivered.)

I had a fabulous (albeit painful) massage on Sunday afternoon. Great experience. I carry most of my tension and stress in my neck and upper back, and I was really tight. But anyway, I worked on affirmations and Ho-oponopono while Scott worked to get the kinks out and I had some really interesting results (emotionally/spiritually). Physically, Scott told me that I had to come back next weekend because I would definitely need more work. Today I am exhausted, which seems like a good sign to me that my body is working on doing some healing.

That's about it for now. I am excited to get to work and get creative!!

Enjoy!
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment