Tuesday, October 6, 2009

No Strings attached.

So more interesting developments in my manifestation experiment. Yesterday, when I picked up the mail, most of it was boring, but there was one interesting letter that caught my eye. I looked at it curiously for a moment and then wishfully hoped that there would be a check inside. When I opened it, much to my surprise and amazement there was!! For $3,690.-. The letter that came with it stated that I had won a sweepstakes drawing!!! WHAT!!!! I read it again. It mentioned Kohl's, Home Depot, Target, and a few other large department stores that I shop at and fill out the online surveys for all the time. I couldn't believe it. I danced, I whooped, I carried on endlessly. I called my friend Sue. I said, "You are not going to believe this...."

Money, no strings attached. Had I done it? Had I figured out the secret to manifesting abundance?

NO!

After I climbed down from my lofty perch and read the letter a little more carefully, I realized that the whole thing was probably nothing more than a big fat scam. Shame on them. So I googled it and sure enough, Rip-off report had a big fat warning and the exact scam I held in my hands listed in it. Different bank name, but same scam. Same people running it.

Bummer.

So what is this? Money, but still arriving with strings attached. What do I need to clean and clear from my DNA? What do I need to do differently than I am doing?

On the bright side, I sold three of my jewelry designs on eBay (see bluerskies06) yesterday and $50 worth of gift certificates arrived in the mail. So little by little I am getting there!!

-------

Today I am going to turn my attention on focusing on finding help and resources to produce/develop/manufacture some of the ideas that I have been kicking around. I really need some guidance with those, so I am hopeful that the universe will send me some direction on that! And I will ask for a little help with my ebay sales, a little more activity there would be greatly appreciated!!

Bigger and better is still to come. I am deserving, I am open, I am creative, I am willing. I love this crazy trip we are on through life. What a ride.

Cheers!
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment